Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I need access to protected information from off campus. Can I copy it on a USB stick?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

No! Level 1 protected information must never be taken off campus or transferred to a machine that's not owned by the University. Please talk to your ITC about the best way to accomplish your goal.

Related Topics