Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I need to extend a contractor's guest access. How do I do this?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Once you know how much longer your contractor will be associated with the University, you'll need to have a guest account administrator extend the permissions associated with the contractor's HSU digital credentials.

Related Topics