Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

Can I talk to someone about my IT problem before I make a formal request for assistance?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Yes, by all means talk with your ITC or a member of the Technology Help Desk staff. They will help you to figure out whether what you need to do requires IT work or can be fixed by, for example, tweaking the settings in an application.

Related Topics