Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

Is secure wireless available in the residence halls?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Yes - you'll find more details on the ResNet website. Wireless access is primarily available in study rooms and outside/common areas; the secure network name (SSID) for these areas is ResnetWireless-Secure, and you can use the same credentials for this network as you use for the campus-wide wireless networks.

Related Topics