Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I have a partial term/weekend course that I need to have evaluated. Who does this?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

 Contact your department coordinator, who will notify the college office to set up the evaluation.

Related Topics