Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

What happens if a student changes their major?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

When a student's major is changed in PeopleSoft, that change is replicated in MAP-Works. It may take a day or so for the update to be fully processed.

Related Topics