Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

Is the information entered into MAP-Works part of the student record?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Yes. Remember that all contacts are public and part of the student’s official academic record; keep your correspondence professional and relevant. 

Related Topics