Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

What is the difference between MAP-Works and the Student Conduct reporting system?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

MAP-Works evaluates a range of factors that can affect student learning outcomes - study habits, outside activities, family issues, financial concerns - and is designed to bring together all relevant campus resources to promote student success. The Student Conduct reporting system is intended for use as a one-time reporting tool for a specific incident or series of incidents involving a student.

Related Topics