Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

What if I change cellphone providers?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

The HSU Alert system will continue to send notices to you as long as your emergency notification phone number remains the same. If your actual phone number changes, you will need to update the information in the emergency text message number through the myHumboldt portal; this will update our system within 24 hours.

Related Topics