Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

Can I use DARS to help me decide whether to change my major?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you are considering changing a major, you can run a What-if report using DARS to see how your current classes satisfy the requirements for other majors, and what changes you would need to make. After you log into the Student Center and choose the DARS link, you will see your current major. Click on the magnifying glass icon next to the "What-if Plan" window to view and choose a different major, then check the "What-if Plan" and click on "Submit Report".

Related Topics