Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

Can I get an extra network cable to use my laptop in the classroom?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Yes. You'll need to complete a Ethernet Cable Request Form and fax it over to Telecommunications & Network Services at (707) 826-6161 or email it to Once your request has been received, we will label a cable for you and let you know when it is ready to be picked up. If you require more than one additional cable, you may purchase them; please contact TNS at (707) 826-5000 for more information.

Related Topics