Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

What should I do if the network connection in my dorm room is acting up?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You'll need to contact Housing & Dining Services; ResNet, the network in the halls of residence, is not managed by Telecommunications & Network Services.

Related Topics