Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I work with the Sponsored Programs Foundation. Can I still get access to OBI?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Yes, limited access is available if you're designated a Principal Investigator. Check out the Sponsored Programs Foundation page on the Training & Professional Development website.

Related Topics