Here's what you can do with word processing:
- Upload and convert Word, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML, text (.txt), Open Office (.odt), and StarOffice Writer (.sxw) files (or create documents from scratch).
- Easily format your documents.
- Invite others by email to edit or view your documents.
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators.
- View revision history and roll back to any version.
- Publish documents online as webpages or to your blog.
- Download documents to your desktop in Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip formats.
- Email documents as attachments.
Here's what you can do with spreadsheets:
- Import and convert .xls, .csv, .txt and .ods files
- Export .xls, .csv, .txt, .ods, PDF, and HTML files.
- Use formatting and formula editing so you can calculate results and make your data look the way you want it.
- Chat in real time with others who are editing your spreadsheet.
- Create charts and gadgets.
- Embed a spreadsheet, or individual sheets of your spreadsheet, in your blog or website.
Here's what you can do with presentations:
- Share and edit presentations.
- Import and convert existing presentations in .ppt and .pps formats
- Download presentations as a PDF, a PPT, or a TXT file.
- Edit existing presentations.
- Insert images and videos, and format your slides
- Allow real-time viewing of presentations, online, from multiple remote locations.
- Publish and embed your presentations in a website, allowing access to a wide audience.