E-mail or call us at 707-826-3731 to learn more about whether Leadership Studies is right for you, and to obtain an application code required by CSU Mentor.
If you have earned 60 or more transferable semester units (equivalent to 90 quarter units), you are considered an upper division transfer student. If you aren't sure how many college units you will have, you can check copies of your transcripts.
- You must complete -- before your application term -- at least 60 transferable semester college units, with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average based on your transferable work.
- Within those 60 units, you must complete at least 30 units of general education (GE) coursework with grades of C- or higher. If you'd like to check GE courses online for California public colleges, you can go to www.assist.org for useful course lists by college and GE subject area.
- As part of those 30 GE units, you must complete, with C- or better, all four of these subject areas:
- Written Communication (English Composition)
- Oral Communication (Public Speaking)
- Critical Thinking
- Mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning
- All required subjects must be completed before your first term at Humboldt. Fall applicants must complete all admission requirements before summer begins.
- You must be in good academic standing at the last institution attended.
To complete the CSU Mentor Undergraduate Online Application:
- Contact us to obtain an application code required by CSU Mentor. Call 707-826-3731 or e-mail.
- Choose Humboldt State University as the campus, and click “Start an Online Application.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Begin Undergraduate Application for Humboldt State University."
- On the Undergraduate Application for Humboldt State University, you will indicate the Term (Fall 2015), select the Intended Major (Interdisciplinary Studies - Leadership Studies) and indicate your Entry Status (60 + units).
- Then complete each section of the application and submit it when complete.
- Have your official college transcripts sent to the HSU Admissions Office: Office of Admissions, Incoming Transcripts, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521
- If you enroll in college courses Spring 2015, you will also need to make arrangements for those additional transcripts to be sent to Admissions as soon as final grades are posted.
- Note: Check your HSU Student Center account To Do List weekly to see what we’re waiting for: www.humboldt.edu/myhumboldt