Web Development at HSU
The University Web Office is responsible for the design and maintenance of the top-level Humboldt State University Web pages, and the development of campus-wide Web policies and standards. The Web Office is also available to staff and faculty for consulting on issues of Web design standards, policies, ADA compliance and graphic standards.
Mission of the HSU Web site
The Humboldt State University Web site has the following major purposes:
- To play an integral role in promoting the university to external audiences and enhancing its reputation for excellence and innovation.
- To directly support university-wide strategic initiatives.
- To serve as an information system for the HSU community, offering ready access to a broad range of news and information from and about HSU.
- To provide a gateway to the same information—and to the HSU community—for visitors from beyond HSU.
- To support the academic mission of HSU by providing a medium for teaching, learning and research, and by providing access to a wide variety of electronic scholarly resources.