Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content


Upload your Form

You must login to view this form.

 myVETS is a secure portal to allow you to upload specific forms directly to your file in the VETS department.

Please scan or take a full frame photo of both sides of your form (if applicable)

-DD214 must be a MEMBER-4 form.

Veterans Benefit Form (VBF)  - 

This form is required for all students collecting veterans benefits.

Request For Certification -

Use this form to request enrollment certification for veterans benefits each term.


Veteran Change of Program or Place of Training Form -

Use this form when: changing schools, you're changing your educational, professional, vocational goal, left your program due to unsatisfactory attendance, progress, or conduct; and you're now reentering the same program, or you were VA education benefits as a veteran and now wish to receive benefits while on active military duty.

Veteran's Dependent Change of Program Form -

Use this form to request a change of program or place of training under the following benefit programs: • Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (chapter 35 of title 38, U.S. Code) • Post-9/11 GI Bill Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship (chapter 33 of title 38, U.S. Code)

If you have any questions please contact the VETS office.

HSU Lower Library South Entrance Rm 58 • 1 Harpst St., Arcata, CA 95521 • 707.826.6272 • Contact Us.