No application fee is required.
Eligible applicants must be between the ages of 13 and 23 by August 2, 2017. Proof of age -- such as passport, drivers' license, ID card or birth certificate is required. Copies are acceptible. See APPLY for application procedures.
For U.S. residents: $1,500
The fee includes:
- 6 Private Lessons
- 6 Master Classes
- North Coast Piano Competition
- 5 hours Theory and Accompany Classes
- Lecture on Auditions to U.S. Music Schools and Conservatories
- Studio Classes
- Final Concert
- Room and Board
- University Facilities
- Practice Rooms
- Sightseeing Tour
- Shuttle Bus
- Solo Recital: 2005 Van Cliburn International Piano Competition Winner Alexander Kobrin
A discount of 10% on the tuition costs will be available to additional children of families sending more than one child to the festival.
For non-U.S. residents, please contact:
Mr. Dahao Guo (Darryl)
Director of Perfect Pitch Global Arts (PPGA)
Co-Director of North Coast Piano Festival (NCPF)
China: +86 13654086667
Single occupancy: $616 (includes 3 meals daily starting with dinner July 31 and ending with lunch August 8)
Double occupancy: $552 (includes 3 meals daily starting with dinner july 31 and ending with lunch August 8)
At registration, $100 secure deposit will be collected from each student. The fee will be fully refunded at check out.
Scholarships are available and they are awarded based on a combination of talent and financial need.
If you need to cancel your participation at the NCPF, an e-mail explaining the reasons for it should be send to Dr. Mineva or Mr. Guo. No phone calls will be accepted.
- If you cancel on or before July 21, 2017, we will refund 50% of the total fees.
- If you cancel on or after July 21, 2017, we will refund 70% of the total fees.
- If you cancel on or after July 27, 2017, no refund will be issued. For International Students, the U.S. visa will be revoked.
- If you are not able to attend because your U.S. visa was denied, we will collect $200 fees and the rest of the tuition will be fully refunded.
NCPF strongly recommends that ALL international students and their parents purchase “International Travel Insurance” to protect themselves from unpredictable circumstances.