At the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Humboldt State University (OLLI at HSU), everyone benefits from lifelong learning. Our mission is to create opportunities for academic engagement, civic involvement, personal growth and fun. By offering a myriad of classes and experiences for a vibrant community of learners aged 50 and better, OLLI delivers learning for a lifetime.
Members enjoy a diverse collection of year-round programs and
- Explore opportunities to learn, discover and travel.
- Discover new topics of interest or areas of enrichment.
- Enjoy dynamic and engaging instructors in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Join a thriving community of more than 1,300 like-minded learners.
Follow your passion with lifelong learning!
Tell us what you need!
We continue to add courses to meet the needs of our members. What learning opportunities would enrich your life? Let us know how we can inspire you to follow your passion with lifelong learning: E-mail OLLI or call (707) 826-5880.
SPRING OPEN HOUSE:
Sunday, Jan. 22
Sequoia Conference Center,
901 Myrtle Ave., Eureka
Know your HSU ID number or bring your student ID for faster service.
- Meet faculty and learn more about classes.
- Discover new topics or areas of interest.
- Sign up for classes and Special Interest Groups.
- Meet new friends and join a network of more than 1,300 community members.
- Refreshments will be served.
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY: (707) 826-5880
- 1/18: Special Interest Group: Conscious Aging Conversations; Special Interest Group: Book Group
- 1/22: OLLI Open House
- 1/31: Writing as a Spiritual Journey; Special Interest Group: Bridge Playing Group; Vincent Van Gogh in France
- 2/1: Create the Life You Want
- 2/2: Ballet for Adults; The Art & Science of Drawing: Basic Skills; Forty Years of North Coast Gardening; WWII Home Front: Humboldt County
- 2/4: Introduction to Zentangle; Mindset: Essential Foundation to Fitness; Navigating Life's Challenges; The Flight of the Wild Gander
- 2/6: Gentle Yoga; Tai Chi Made EZ; Beyond Checkered Board: Command & Colors; Ancients; Intro to Music Theory; Brown Bag Lunch: Sizzling Sixties
- 2/8: Sea Captains Bodega & Vancouver in the Pacific NW; Help Dell'Arte Create the "State of Jefferson"