At the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Humboldt State University (OLLI at HSU), everyone benefits from lifelong learning. Our mission is to create opportunities for academic engagement, civic involvement, personal growth and fun. By offering a myriad of classes and experiences for a vibrant community of learners aged 50 and better, OLLI delivers learning for a lifetime.
Members enjoy a diverse collection of year-round programs and
- Explore opportunities to learn, discover and travel.
- Discover new topics of interest or areas of enrichment.
- Enjoy dynamic and engaging instructors in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Join a thriving community of more than 1,300 like-minded learners.
- $35/year (July 1-June 30)
Member Benefits include:
- Discounts and first priority registration on OLLI classes
- HSU student ID card with HSU library, database and computer lab privileges
- HSU Bookstore discounts on computers and software
- An HSU e-mail account and access to the Student Center through myHumboldt
- Discounted Jack Pass for $60/semester for unlimited access on AMRTS, Redwood Transit and Eureka Transit System buses
- Use of HSU Student Recreation Center for $58 per term
- Option to participate in OLLI Special Interest Groups
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY: (707) 826-5880
- A Place for You: From the OLLI Director
- 10/20: The Business of Crafting; Basic Tap Dance; Birding 101
- 10/21: Genealogy Computer Lab; Sizzling Sixties Boomer+ Troupe Shows
- 10/23: Forum on Women & Civic Participation; Brown Bag Lunch: Wesley Chesbro; Sizzling Sixties Boomer+ Troupe Show
- 10/24: Ballet for Adults: Absolute Beginner; Ballet for Adults: Beginner; Advanced Writing Workshop
- 10/25: Great Broadway Musical Showstoppers
- 10/26: Balance & Fall Prevention; Music...& the Stories of our Lives
- 10/28: Reconnoitering Redwood Creek
- 10/30: Film Screening & Discussion: Targets; Brown Bag Lunch: Ghost Stories
- 10/31: Film Screening & Discussion: Don't Look Now
- 11/1: Trinidad in 1851: Gold Rush Adventures
- 11/2: Lightening Your Load