At the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Humboldt State University (OLLI at HSU), everyone benefits from lifelong learning. Our mission is to create opportunities for academic engagement, civic involvement, personal growth and fun. By offering a myriad of classes and experiences for a vibrant community of learners aged 50 and better, OLLI delivers learning for a lifetime.
Members enjoy a diverse collection of year-round programs and
- Explore opportunities to learn, discover and travel.
- Discover new topics of interest or areas of enrichment.
- Enjoy dynamic and engaging instructors in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Join a thriving community of more than 1,300 like-minded learners.
Sequoia Conference Center, 901 Myrtle Ave., Eureka
Join or renew your membership (OLLI membership year runs from July 1-June 30).
Know your HSU ID number or bring your student ID for faster service.
The new location allows for easier access and more parking.
- Meet faculty and learn more about the classes being offered.
- Discover new topics or areas of interest.
- Sign-up for fall classes and Special Interest Groups.
- Meet new friends and join a network of more than 1,300 community members.
- Refreshments will be served.
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY: (707) 826-5880
- Renew your membership!
- A Place for You: From the OLLI Director
- 8/26: Fall OLLI Open House
- 8/29: Intro to Sea Kayaking: On Land
- 8/31: Intro to Sea Kayaking 101
- 9/5: Monet: The Early Years; Visioning Pathway to Peace: Israel-Palestine; Intro to Sea Kayaking 102; Friends of Jung SIG
- 9/6: Chair Yoga
- 9/7: Book Arts: Tattered Pages SIG; Belly Dance for ALL Bodies; Intro to Sea Kayaking 103
- 9/8: Exploring Ancient Art in Utah
- 9/9: Pickleball for Beginners; Belly Dance For ALL Bodies
- 9/11: Here's the Story: Now You Tell It!; Brown Bag Lunch: Humboldt Mediation Services
- 9/12: Ballet for Adults: Absolute Beginner; Ballet for Adults: Beginner; Sisters of the Heart; Exploration of Fractals in Nature
- 9/13: SoulCollage SIG; Memoir: Writing Your Life Story
- 9/16: Covering the Bald Hills
- 9/18: Train Your Mind: Buddhist Meditation Part 3; Brown Bag Lunch: Ferndale Music Company
- 9/19: Living Behind the Redwood Curtain
- 9/20: Chair Yoga; Book Group SIG; Conscious Aging Conversations SIG
- 9/21: Balance & Fall Prevention
- 9/22: Basic Tap Dance
- 9/25: Photographs in the Age of Alternative Facts; Brown Bag Lunch: HealthSPORT