At the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Humboldt State University (OLLI at HSU), everyone benefits from lifelong learning. Our mission is to create opportunities for academic engagement, civic involvement, personal growth and fun. By offering a myriad of classes and experiences for a vibrant community of learners aged 50 and better, OLLI delivers learning for a lifetime.
Members enjoy a diverse collection of year-round programs and
- Explore opportunities to learn, discover and travel.
- Discover new topics of interest or areas of enrichment.
- Enjoy dynamic and engaging instructors in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Join a thriving community of more than 1,300 like-minded learners.
*Adobe Reader required
$35/year (July 1-June 30)
Member Benefits include:
- Discounts and first priority registration on OLLI classes
- HSU student ID card with HSU library, database and computer lab privileges
- HSU Bookstore discounts on computers and software
- An HSU e-mail account and access to the Student Center through myHumboldt
- Discounted Jack Pass for $60/semester for unlimited access on AMRTS, Redwood Transit and Eureka Transit System buses
- Use of HSU Student Recreation Center for $58 per term
- Option to participate in OLLI Special Interest Groups
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY: (707) 826-5880
- 3/13: Vietnam's South & Ancient Cambodia
- 3/19: Just Sing!; Brown Bag Lunch:; The Axial Age: Great Minds in Many Lands; Ballet for Adults
- 3/20: Ballet for Adults; Writing for Children & Young Adults
- 3/21: The Seven Wonders; Just Sing 2
- 3/26: Brown Bag Lunch: Recognizing & Dealing with Depression
- 3/27: Native Bees of North America; Advanced Writing Workshop
- 3/28: Listening to the Universe: LIGO
- 3/29: Iceland: Two Women, Ten Days & The Ring Road
- 4/2: Brown Bag Lunch: Humboldt Coastal Hike
- 4/3: The Complete New Solar System Series; Our Star the Sun; North Coast Artists Showcase; Southeast Utah's Canyon Country; Humboldt Coastal Hike
- 4/4: Lightening Your Load: How to Let Go Of Your Stuff
- 4/5: Mars: A New World; American Prometheus: A Parallel Journey with Steinbeck; Death Valley & Grand Canyon National Parks
- 4/6: Basic Tap Dance
- 4/7: When God was a Woman; Mindset: Foundation of Fitness
- 4/8: Natural Systems of the North Coast; Savor the Symphony: The Language of Love; Beginning Pickleball: Skills & Drills (Option 3)
- 4/9: Brown Bag Lunch: Farm to Hospital
- 4/10: Asteroids & Comets; Hamilton: The Man & the Musical; Exploring the Eastern High Sierra of California; Paper Arts: Eye Catching Surface Designs on Paper