At the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Humboldt State University (OLLI at HSU), everyone benefits from lifelong learning. Our mission is to create opportunities for academic engagement, civic involvement, personal growth and fun. By offering a myriad of classes and experiences for a vibrant community of learners aged 50 and better, OLLI delivers learning for a lifetime.
Members enjoy a diverse collection of year-round programs and
- Explore opportunities to learn, discover and travel.
- Discover new topics of interest or areas of enrichment.
- Enjoy dynamic and engaging instructors in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Join a thriving community of more than 1,300 like-minded learners.
Follow your passion with lifelong learning!
Tell us what you need!
We continue to add courses to meet the needs of our members. What learning opportunities would enrich your life? Let us know how we can inspire you to follow your passion with lifelong learning: E-mail OLLI or call (707) 826-5880.
- $35/year (July 1-June 30)
Member Benefits include:
- Discounts and first priority registration on OLLI classes
- HSU student ID card with HSU library, database and computer lab privileges
- HSU Bookstore discounts on computers and software
- An HSU e-mail account and access to the Student Center through myHumboldt
- Discounted Jack Pass for $60/semester for unlimited access on AMRTS, Redwood Transit and Eureka Transit System buses
- Use of HSU Student Recreation Center for $58 per term
- Option to participate in OLLI Special Interest Groups
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY: (707) 826-5880
- 2/26: Chautauqua: Trinidad
- 2/27: Just Sing; Brown Bag Lunch: KEET TV
- 2/28: iPhone & iPad Photography
- 3/1: Just Sing 2; The Remarkable Story & Songs of Peter, Paul & Mary; When New England was New; Chautauqua: Blue Lake
- 3/2: Ballet for Adults; Android: Going Further; Beyond Tours: Freewheeling, Independent Travel
- 3/3: Sailing Basics on Humboldt Bay; Chautauqua: Bayside Grange
- 3/4: Zentangle: Beyond the Basics; Movement: Essential Foundation to Fitness
- 3/6: Gentle Yoga; Acting Up: The Fundamentals of Acting; A Celtic Pilgrimage with John O'Donohue; Brown Bag Lunch: Redwood Coast Music Festival; Ballet for Adults
- 3/7: What are the Grawemeyer Awards?; Ballroom Dance; A Food Plan for Metabolic Health
- 3/8: The Lore & Lure of Language; Making the Transition to a Low or No-Meat Diet