OLLI at HSU creates opportunities for academic engagement, civic involvement, personal growth and fun. By offering a myriad of classes and experiences for a vibrant community of learners aged 50 and better, OLLI delivers learning for a lifetime.
Supported in part by the Bernard Osher Foundation.
From the OLLI at HSU Staff: As the summer session begins, we would like to thank the OLLI at HSU community for the best year yet! Our membership has grown to over 1300, the highest on record. We have more faculty, more classes, more venues around the region, and we continue to have more fun! ... READ MORE
- 6/4: OLLI OPEN HOUSE at Great Hall, HSU Campus - 1-3 p.m.
- 06/06: Learn to Draw!; Gentle Yoga: Option 1
- 06/07: Neuroscience: An Overview; A Natural History of the Golden State: A Naturalist's Chronicle
- 06/08: E is for Enneagram: A Primer for Understanding Your Essence
- 06/09: Beginners Guide to Lightweight Trekking; Intro to Sea Kayaking 101
- 06/10: Learn to Draw with Pastel
- 06/11: Armchair Traveler: It's Ho! for Mendocino
- 06/14: Fine Art of Reading Poetry Out Loud; Dawning Tree: Bring Your Stories to Light (Flash Fiction); Walk, Talk & Walk Some More; Intro to Sea Kayaking 102
- 06/15: Chocolate: Handcrafting as an Art & a Business; Salmon Pass Trail of the Headwaters Forest; It's Your Estate: Establishing Your Estate
- 06/16: Lyons Family in the Bald Hills: 1860s to 1960s; Intro to Sea Kayaking 103; Take It Slow...Take the Train
- 06/17: Spineless: Marine Invertebrates of the Pacific NW