- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- OLLI NEWS
- PARTICIPATE IN OLLI
- FRIENDS OF OLLI
- OLLI FORMS
- HSU E-MAIL & STUDENT CENTER
- OLLI CLASSES WITH FIELDTRIPS
- GIFT MEMBERSHIPS
- LINKS TO OLLI & HSU RESOURCES,COMMUNITY EVENTSRESOURCES, MORE...
Get answers to questions like: What is the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute? ... What do you mean by membership? ... May I join if I am almost 50? ... Can people who aren’t members take classes? ... and many more questions and answers. See more...
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Propose a Course
- Special Interest Groups: Book Club, Genealogy, more.
- OLLI Partners
- Membership/Registration Form (PDF)
- Instructor Proposal Form (PDF)
- Release of Liability form (for field trip courses - PDF)
- OLLI Scholarship Form (PDF)
- OLLI Volunteer Application Form (PDF)
(PDFs require Adobe Reader or similar application)
HSU Email Account and the Student Center
OLLI members are issued an HSU email address as part of their membership. Once activiated, your HSU email account gives you access to the Student Center and is the main link for communication with HSU services and announcements. If you need help accessing your account, please contact the Helpdesk at 826-4357.
For more information, see the Student Center Help Site. If you need help accessing your account, please contact the Helpdesk at 826-4357.
- Download Student Center Cheat Sheet (PDFs require Adobe Reader or similar application)
- Access Student Center via myHumboldt
OLLI Classes with Field Trips
Some OLLI courses include field trips. Field trips have inherent risks. In order for you to participate in a OLLI course field trip, you must complete a Release of Liability form (PDF) at least one week prior to the first field trip you attend.
OLLI members who are participating on field trips should log in to the Student Center to fill out the electronic release of liabilty form and emergency contact information. (See above for information about the Student Center.)
Completed forms should be mailed to:
Humboldt State University
College of eLearning & Extended Education
1 Harpst St.
Arcata, CA 95521-8299
Give a Gift Membership
Looking for a gift for the friend who has everything? Share your love of learning and support the work of HSU OLLI by buying your friend an OLLI yearly membership gift certificate. Call 826-5880 to learn more.