Leave a Legacy presents
Get the tools for planning, investing
and making a difference
Thursday, May 4
: 9 a.m.-3 P.M.
Event held at Sequoia Conference Center: 901 Myrtle Avenue, Eureka
REGISTER EARLY: Space is limited.
Fee: $55 (includes catered lunch)
Please join us
for this one-day event created to educate women on financial matters and to provide the tools to take the reins on financial and estate planning. The workshop offers multiple sessions throughout the day that will help women address immediate financial concerns, prepare for the future, and think about how to make a difference.
- Kimberley Pittman-Schulz, Executive Director of Philanthropy for Humboldt State University
Workshops & Presenters
- Defusing the Minefield of Family Dynamics
Gain tools for preserving family harmony, preventing disputes, and protecting final wishes.
With Lisa Hansen, Licensed Professional Fiduciary and National Certified Guardian, and Managing Partner at Hansen & Pereira Professional Fiduciaries.
- Wills, Trusts, & Powers of Attorney: Getting your Docs in a Row
Demystify the estate planning process and discover how each resulting document can protect and preserve what's important to you during your lifetime and beyond. Come learn what a complete estate plan looks like and why it will give you incredible peace of mind.
With Angela Petrusha, Estate Planning Attorney and Founder of Petrusha Law.
- Staying Agile & Stocking your Toolkit for Financial Well-Being
Come away with strategies, resources and habits, to thrive in your later years. Define and create the quality of life you envision for your future and the financial resources and planning required to achieve your vision.
With Barbara Davenport, Licensed Fiduciary for S.A.F.E. Planners and licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Envisioning & Mapping your Path to Personal Prosperity
Discover and name your intention for the next 20 years. Map out a plan for realizing your physical, social and emotional goals.
With Trisha Atwood, Licensed Professional Fiduciary, National Certified Guardian and a founder of S.A.F.E. Planners; & Linda Willcut-Tallman, Registered Nurse and Certified Care Manager.
- Julie Fulkerson, Facilitator
- Barbara Groom, Founder & Owner, Lost Coast Brewery
- Maggie Gainer, Founder & Owner, Gainer & Associates
- Ellen Mahoney, M.D., breast cancer surgeon
For more information
Please call OLLI at HSU at 707-826-3713 with any questions.