HOP Class Registration
HSU does not support new student advising for HOP prior to the June registration window.
We ask that you complete the HOP Registration Guide ( HOP first-semester registration guide ) before calling us with advising questions.
HOP registration support phone line, 707.826.6199), June 16-27, 9am-4:30pm, M-F: (phone number available 6/16-6/27)
- HOP registration window for incoming freshmen is June 16-27.
- Registration window only open to students who have met all deadlines.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You will not be permitted to register or alter your schedule outside of the June registration window of June 16-June 27. HSU grants no exceptions. Complete all of your registration activity during this window! You will be able to revise your schedule starting on Monday, August 4th and during the August HOP.
- We do not send out advising resources earlier than the window because you are not able to see many of the features until the class registration window.
- Remember, we will review (and revise, if needed) your schedule during the mandatory HOP on-campus session in August. You can even change your major at that time!
- You are welcome to wait until the August HOP on-campus session to register for your classes.
- If you get stuck during registration please call us on our HOP class registration support line at 707.826.6199 (phone line only available during registration window) or email us at email@example.com. We will be open Monday-Friday, 9am-4:30pm during the registration window and we're here to help! .
HOP Registration Guide ( HOP first-semester registration guide ) (requires login with your HSU username and password)
- Accessing and reading your Interactive DARS
- Searching, Waitlisting, and Registering for HSU Classes
- Using myHumboldt
- Viewing your enrollment time and finding your pre-enrolled courses
- Introduction to the June Registration Tutorial
- Class Enrollment Using the HOP Registration Tutorial
- Schedule Planner and Class Registration Tutorial
- Your First Year Transition