HOP Class Registration
HOP registration window for incoming freshmen is June 15-26.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will not be permitted to register or alter your schedule outside of the June registration window of June 15-June 26. HSU grants no exceptions. Complete all of your registration activity during this window!
- The HOP registration support line closed at 4:30pm on Friday, June 26th. You will no longer receive registration phone support as it's limited to the June two-week registration support period only.
- HOP registration support via email closed at 4:30pm on Friday, June 26th. You will no longer receive registration support at that email address as registration support is limited to the two-week June registration window. All other matters related to orientation will still be responded to via email at email@example.com. Please let us know if you have orientation-related questions beyond class registration.
- Registration window is only open to students who have met all deadlines.
- We do not send out advising resources earlier than the window because you are not able to see many of the features until the class registration window.
- Remember, we will review (and revise, if needed) your schedule during the mandatory HOP on-campus session in August. You can even change your major at that time!
- You are welcome to wait until the August HOP on-campus session to register for your classes.
Accessing the HOP Registration Tutorial
- Log into your myHumboldt with your HSU username and password.
- If you input an incorrect password several times, you will experience problems with myHumboldt authenticating you. Try clearing your history cache. If this step does not work, call the ITS Help Desk directly: 707.826.4357 (HELP)
- Once in myHumboldt, select MOODLE at the upper-right of the page
- Once in MOODLE, select "MOODLE MENU" and "ONGOING COURSES" which is located at the top middle of the page
- You will see HOP Fall 15 after clicking ONGOING COURSES. Click HOP FALL 15 to enter the tutorial
- Follow the steps in the center of the page to complete the entire process, which includes
- Required English Self-Placement Survey
- Required HOP Registration Tutorial (should take approximately 2 hours to complete)
- Required HOP Survey to let us know about your online experience
- Once all steps are complete, your MUST COMPLETE HOP hold on your Student Center will be removed automatically 24 HOURS upon completion of all 3 steps above
- Registration activity only takes place June 15-June 26. If you complete the tutorial prior to or after the registration window, your hold will be removed but you will still not be able to register for any classes within the Student Center
- Accessing and reading your Interactive DARS
- Searching, Waitlisting, and Registering for HSU Classes
- Using myHumboldt
- Viewing your enrollment time and finding your pre-enrolled courses
- Introduction to the June Registration Tutorial
- Class Enrollment Using the HOP Registration Tutorial
- Schedule Planner and Class Registration Tutorial
- Your First Year Transition