HOP Class Registration
HSU does not support new student advising for HOP prior to the June registration window.
You will be required to complete the HOP Registration Guide prior to registering for classes or receiving email/phone advising support. The guide will be released right before the June registration window opens.
HOP registration window for incoming freshmen is June 15-26.
- Registration window only open to students who have met all deadlines.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You will not be permitted to register or alter your schedule outside of the June registration window of June 15-June 26. HSU grants no exceptions. Complete all of your registration activity during this window!
- We do not send out advising resources earlier than the window because you are not able to see many of the features until the class registration window.
- Remember, we will review (and revise, if needed) your schedule during the mandatory HOP on-campus session in August. You can even change your major at that time!
- You are welcome to wait until the August HOP on-campus session to register for your classes.
- If you get stuck during registration you will be invited to call our dedicated advising phone line. We will provide that phone number on this website during the June registration window. We're happy to help! .
- Accessing and reading your Interactive DARS
- Searching, Waitlisting, and Registering for HSU Classes
- Using myHumboldt
- Viewing your enrollment time and finding your pre-enrolled courses
- Introduction to the June Registration Tutorial
- Class Enrollment Using the HOP Registration Tutorial
- Schedule Planner and Class Registration Tutorial
- Your First Year Transition