- If you do not secure your intent to enroll by indication on your student center and registration for orientation by MAY 1st, your provisional admission to HSU will be revoked. Please do not miss this deadline.
- Our online sign-up system is closed outside of the sign-up window, which means you won't see the correct information in Student Center if you attempt to follow the steps below outside of the following dates.
- Sign-up window is available:
- Freshmen: March 1, 2015-May 1, 2015
- Transfers: March 1, 2015* -July 8, 2015
- *Transfer students please note that sign-up eligibility for HOOP is based upon receipt of test scores and/or final transcripts. You will see a message about your ineligibility to sign-up if we're awaiting final transcripts, which is why the window is open longer for you than for incoming freshmen.
- Follow the steps below to sign-up.
Steps to sign-up
Step 1: Go to your HSU Student Center at humboldt.edu/myhumboldt.
Step 2: If you see a voter registration dialog box once you're in Student Center, you must hit 'ok' or 'cancel' to bypass it.
Step 3: Click the "orientation" link on the right-hand side of Student Center. Click that link to begin the sign-up process.
Step 4: You will be able to confirm or change your major. Please note that there are additional admission requirements for impacted majors. A major change is only confirmed when it is processed by the Office of Admissions.
Step 5: You will be given the opportunity to select your orientation session. PLEASE NOTE: If you are not able to select an orientation session in your Student Center, please read that page carefully as it gives instructions and explanations that will help you to determine your next step.
Step 6: You should print your final confirmation page for your records and you will receive an email confirmation. Emails are sent to the email that you have shown in your Student Center. Please contact the HSU Office of Admissions directly if you need to change that email.
Step 7: Freshmen and your families: Although we do not encourage you to change your reservation, you may do so by using our online reservation form. Keep in mind that reservation changes may result in additional costs to you if you do not pay close attention to all applicable deadlines.
If you encounter any difficulties please contact the Humboldt Orientation Program office at 707.826.3510 or email us at email@example.com We respond to all messages as quickly as possible.
The Office of Admissions automatically enrolls ALL incoming freshman and transfer students for the Spring 2016 semester into the Humboldt Online Orientation Program (HOOP).
You are automatically enrolled when you confirm your intent to enroll in your Student Center. You are encouraged to do this now if you haven't done so already. Be sure to confirm your intent to enroll before the deadline if you plan to attend HSU for spring 2016.
The Office of Admissions has emailed you with instructions to confirm your intent to enroll. Emails are sent to the email address that you submitted to Admissions, and that is noted in your Student Center.
To learn more about HOOP now, please visit the HOOP link on the right.
Orientation information will be emailed to you closer to your December start date.
Congratulations on your admission to HSU! We'll see you soon.