2017 CSU Student Research Competition
31st Annual CSU Student Research Competition
The Office of Research, Economic & Community Development is pleased to announce the 2017 CSU Student Research Competition. Students must submit a written summary of their research or creative presentations to the Office of Research by Friday, January 27, 2017.
If selected, students will compete at CSU Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo on April 28 or 29, 2017. HSU is able to send up to 10 students to the statewide competition, and we hope to receive many worthwhile applications. The Office of Research will pay approved travel costs for each student selected to represent HSU. This is an opportunity for HSU students to shine at the state level.
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Biological and Agricultural Sciences
- Business, Economics, and Public Administration
- Creative Arts and Design (creative projects are welcome—see "Competition Guidelines")
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Health, Nutrition, and Clinical Sciences
- Humanities and Letters
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
For the complete competition rules, click here.
If you have questions, please contact Susan Brater at (707) 826-5165 or email@example.com.