2019 CSU Student Research Competition
The Office of Research & Sponsored Programs is pleased to announce the 2019 CSU Student Research Competition. Students must submit a written summary of their research or creative presentations to the Office of Research by Friday, February 15, 2019.
If selected, students will compete at CSU Fullerton, on April 26th & 27th 2019. HSU is able to send up to 10 students to the statewide competition, and we hope to receive many worthwhile applications. The Office of Research will pay approved travel costs for each student selected to represent HSU. This is an opportunity for HSU students to shine at the state level.
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Biological and Agricultural Sciences
- Business, Economics, and Public Administration
- Creative Arts and Design (creative projects are welcome—see "Competition Guidelines")
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Health, Nutrition, and Clinical Sciences
- Humanities and Letters
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
For the complete competition rules, Click Here
If you have questions, please contact Susan Brater at (707) 826-5165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.