myHumboldt Message Center

Did you receive your 2013 W-2?

Printer-friendly version

The State Controller’s Office (SCO) confirmed today that state-wide, approximately 3,900 W-2’s had not been printed as a result of a printer malfunction.  Although this problem did not directly affect Humboldt State University, if you have not received your 2013 W-2, and you have not had a change of address, please complete the Duplicate Wage and Tax Statement Request, and return it to the HSU Payroll office no later than February 27, 2014 (  Duplicate W-2’s will be forwarded to the employee’s address on file unless requested otherwise by the campus. HSU has been authorized to waive the $8.50 duplicate fee as long as your form is returned to the HSU Payroll office by the above date.  It can take up to three weeks to receive your duplicate W-2, so please let Payroll know by February 27, 2014.


Humboldt State University