HSU Professional Development Newsletter - December 2018
This month inside HSU Professional Development Newsletter:
- Year in Review - This year marks the 2nd anniversary of our Professional Development Newsletter. From the first issue, it has been our commitment to increase and promote the resources available to the campus, to improve our communication with staff and faculty, and to better serve the needs of the Humboldt State University.
- Google Sheets: Charts & Graphs - Display your data visually using the built-in charting features in Google Sheets. Discover how to create, insert, label, format, and publish charts, as well as how to use Sparklines.
- Establishing Team Goals and Responsibilities, and Using Feedback Effectively - Everyone on a team has particular strengths. To get a team to perform at its best, these strengths have to be recognized, reflected in the roles and responsibilities assigned to team members, and directed toward achieving suitable goals.
- CSU's Got Talent: Market Your Magic - Learn how to present yourself and skills to achieve greater professional success and recognition.
- CSU Learn - CSULearn is a more contemporary site with intuitive navigation, and access to more than 75,000 online courses, books, videos, in-person activities and required compliance training.
- Holiday Food Drive Benefiting Oh SNAP! - In the spirit of giving this holiday season, the campus is coming together for a food drive.
- How to turn off Gmail's Smart Reply & Smart Compose features
- Skillshops @ the Library
- HSU Workshop for Avoiding Unconscious Bias in the Hiring Process - December 7 @ 10 AM
- Upcoming Training Opportunities
- and more!
Please visit our December 2018 Newsletter.