HSU Professional Development Newsletter - May 2018
This month inside HSU Professional Development Newsletter:
- Preparing for Graduation and Beyond - The summer break is a great time to rest, recharge, and prepare for the fall semester. It’s a time to finish (or start!) those projects we didn’t have time for and reflect on what went well and what we could do better next time. Summer allows us to focus on our individual development goals!
- Project Management Introduction - This course covers key project management concepts and terms, and provides information about the variables that can influence project outcomes. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® certification exam.
- Being an Effective Team Member - This course covers strategies and techniques to help you become a more effective and valued member of your team. You'll explore ways to adopt a positive mindset and take a proactive role on a team so that you can make a significant contribution.
- Lucidchart Tutorials - Top 10 Features to Increase Productivity - This video tutorial will show you how to get the most out of Lucidchart by giving you 10 tips that will make you a diagramming pro.
- On the Bookshelf - Just Enough walks you through defining what your successful life might look like and how to set reasonable, attainable expectations and goals.
- Happiness Calendar - Each day provides a link to science-backed tips and tools to get connected, find compassion, and make work more fun this month.
- Skillshops @ the Library
- HSU Workshop for Avoiding Unconscious Bias in the Hiring Process - May 3 @ 9 AM
- Upcoming Training Opportunities
- and more!
Please visit our May 2018 Newsletter.