Professional Development Newsletter - June 2017
This month inside HSU Professional Development Newsletter:
- Coming Soon from HR&APS
- Electronic Recruitment - Starting in June candidates for open faculty, staff, and management positions will be able to apply through an online portal.
- New Course Offerings - A series of Supervisor/Lead classes this Summer.
- Facilitated Conversations on Leadership Development - Using articles and conversation frameworks as a primer for discussion.
- Featured Tech Course: Designing Effective Powerpoint Presentations - This course will teach you the basics of design and presentation principles, clarity, color theory and more. Invaluable for anyone who would like to make their presentations stand out.
- Featured Soft Skills Course: Diversity on the Job: The Importance of Diversity and the Changing Workplace - This course focuses on hot to leverage the diversity that exists within the organization.
- 25Live Video Guide - Learn how to schedule a room by watching a new video that will guide you through easy steps.
- Be Here Now - Interactive workshop that will help you quiet the busy mind, take risks and improve presence offered through L4HSU.
- Fee Waiver Program - Learn about the CSU program that waives or reduces certain fees for eligible employees for courses at CSU.
- L4HSU @ the Library
- Upcoming Training Opportunities
- and more!
Please visit our June 2017 Newsletter here.