Professional Development Newsletter - October 2017
This month inside HSU Professional Development Newsletter:
HSU First Annual Safety Week - Classes will be offered on fire extinguisher use, first aid and CPR, bloodborne pathogens and much more.
References, Proofing, Mail Merges and Forms in Word 2016 - You'll learn how to add references such as hyperlinks, citations, a table of contents, and a bibliography to a document.
- Taking Stock of your Work/Life Balance - This course highlights techniques you can use to analyze your current level of balance between work and life responsibilities.
Performance Management & Evaluation Workshop – This session will provide a high level overview on the core elements of performance management and writing an evaluation.
October is Disability Awareness Month - Approximately 10% of the population have a disability which means that you, as a member of the HSU community, can expect that approximately 10% of our community (students, faculty, staff, and administrators) has one or more disabilities.
- Tune In @ Noon is Back! - The “Tune in at Noon” brown bag lunch series brings faculty, staff and students together to participate in a non-work related activity during the lunch hour.
- Skillpshops @ the Library
- HSU Workshop for Avoiding Unconscious Bias in the Hiring Process - October 9 @ 9 AM
- Upcoming Training Opportunities
- and more!
Please visit our October 2017 Newsletter here.