Teaching and Learning Tip
Tip #1: Explore Your Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL)
Welcome to the new Center for Teaching and Learning!
The Center provides opportunities for learner-centered, culturally relevant experiences through campus and community partnerships. The CTL is HSU’s commitment to inspiring and innovating teaching excellence. You will find a variety of programming throughout the year that supports continuous learning.
This is the first Teaching & Learning Tip in a series of weekly tips that you will receive as we launch Phase I of the Center. In these tips, you will find out about all things ‘teaching and learning’.
Explore the CTL website:
- Find a resource
- Engage in one of the many programming events - check out the Events Calendar
- Request a consultation with CTL staff and/or drop by the CTL on the third floor of the Library
- Send feedback to the CTL - what would you like to see?
- Submit a tip! Take a look at the simple steps to submit.
Events this week: August 21-25
- Canvas Migration Days • Monday-Friday • 8am-6pm • Library, third floor
- HSU Interfolio RTP Candidate Training • Tuesday • 3-4pm
- Learning Center Launch 4:30-6pm • Wednesday • Library, first floor
- Library Welcome Back Open House • Thursday • 3-4:45pm • Library
- Retention, Tenure & Promotion (RTP) Workshop • Friday • 12-1:30pm • Goodwin Forum
- Call for Proposals • HSU Sustainable Learning Workshops • Due September 7
We are excited to be on this teaching and learning journey with the campus community and look forward to all that we can do together!
T&L Tips will be hosted on the CTL Website.