Reports to: The President through the University Executive Committee
The committee will receive, review and prioritize funding allocation requests for multicultural programs. A fixed budget will be allocated for funding these multicultural programs. The committee will recommend funding prioritized programming to the President for his signature.
MULTICULTURAL PROGRAMS (definition): For a program to be deemed multicultural and receive funding it must be offered on campus to the university community and raise awareness of ethnic diversity, cultural diversity and/or increase membership of underrepresented groups in the campus community.
- Two faculty members appointed by the Senate Appointments Committee (staggered two-year term)
- Three students appointed by the Associated Students (one-year term)
- Diversity Programming Personnel
- Director of the Multicultural Center
- Vice Provost for Academic Programs and Undergraduate Studies
- Director of Student Life
- EOP staff representative
The President will select the chair of the committee annually. The committee will provide an annual report to the Unviersity Executive Committee.
The University Executive Committee will review the effectiveness, status and standing of the Diversity Program Funding Committee biennially.