Vendors and Contractors offering services which will be performed on the campus are required by the State of California to provide HSU with current certification of insurance coverage PRIOR to the performance of the service.
This includes departments purchasing food from an outside vendor. Auto insurance is not required if food is being picked up; however, if food is being to delivered to campus then auto insurance is required.
For more details see General Provisions.
Food Vendor Information
How to Add a Food Vendor
- Departments can look up all vendors in OBI by using report “2.0.0 Chartfields and Vendors”
- If the vendor exists, no Payee Data Record Form (STD 204) is required
- Notify the vendor that they need to provide the following documents to their insurance provider:
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (707) 826-3512.
Vendors and Contractors interested in being considered for Humboldt State University commodity, service, or construction (public works) bids:
- Complete a Payee Data Record Form (STD 204).
- Send both forms, along with a line card, information packet and/or catalog relating to your firm, to Contracts & Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send only one information packet or catalog.
Certified Small Business (SB) & Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
- If your firm is certified by the State of California as a Small Business and/or a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise, please include a copy of each Certificate with the information package.
- The State of California, Department of General Services, has a great website designed to help those who purchase find qualified Small and Disabled Veteran businesses. Information on how to become a certified vendor is also available. Check out the DGS website and support SB and DVBE.