Vendor Information

Insurance Requirements

Vendors and Contractors offering services which will be performed on the campus are required by the State of California to provide HSU with current certification of insurance coverage PRIOR to the performance of the service.

Insurance Requirements for certification of insurance.

For more details see General Provisions.

Required Documents

Vendors and Contractors interested in being considered for Humboldt State University commodity, service, or construction (public works) bids:

  1. Complete a Vendor Questionnaire and Payee Data Record Form (STD 204).
  2. Send both forms, along with a line card, information packet and/or catalog relating to your firm, to Contracts & Procurement. Please send only one information packet or catalog.

Certified Small Business (SB) & Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DUBE)

  • If your firm is certified by the State of California as a Small Business and/or a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise, please include a copy of each Certificate with the information package.
  • The State of California, Department of General Services, has a great website designed to help those who purchase find qualified Small and Disabled Veteran businesses. Information on how to become a certified vendor is also available. Check out the DGS website and support SB and DVBE.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Required

Get Acrobat Reader Contracts & Procurement downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be download from the Adobe Website and is free for use.