The Sports Club program at Humboldt State University provides opportunities for students to participate in a competitive sport and compete with other off-campus clubs and Universities. Each Sport Club has a volunteer coach that will lead the team. The goal for sports club membership is to provide leadership experiences for students as well as providing skill development, fitness, and strength building in a competitive arena to showcase students' athleticism.
For more information in the Sport Club that you are interested in, please click on the appropriate link below. Coaches contact information as well as practice times are listed, when available. If you do not find what information you are looking for, please call (707-826-6011) or stop by the Recreational Sports Office (RWC 101) so that we may assist you.
Important Sports Club Forms
PARTICIPATION IN SPORT CLUBS: www.imleagues.com/humboldt/clubs
CLUB SPORTS HANDBOOK: 2015-2016 edition
DEFENSIVE DRIVING TRAINING - http://www.documents.dgs.ca.gov/OTR/ORIM-DDT/PLAYER.HTML
CONCUSSION TRAINING/EDUCATION WEBPAGE- When in doubt, sit them out.
LIST OF HOME CONTESTS 2016 - Found within specific sports page
Sport Club Meeting Times - FALL 2016
- Tuesday, August 30th 5:30-6:30 PM, KBR (Sport Club Orientation - all officers required to attend)
- Monday, September 12th, 7:00-8:30 PM, RWC 124 (Safety Officer Training)
- Wednesday, September 21st, 11-2 PM, Sports Club Fair (Univ. Quad)
- Tuesday, October 18th 5:00, TBA (Sport Club General Meeting
- Tuesday, December 6th 5:00, TBA (Sport Club General Meeting
- Wednesday, September 14th, 5:30 PM, RWC 124
- Wednesday, October 5th, 5:30 PM, RWC 124
- Wednesday, Noverber 2nd, 5:30 PM, RWC 124
Sports Club Teams - Competitive Tier
- Disc Golf
- Lacrosse Men's
- Lacrosse Women's
- Rugby Men's
- Rugby Women's
- Ultimate Men's
- Ultimate Women's
- Volleyball Men's
Sports Club Teams - Recreational Tier
Call (707) 826-6011 for more information about these sport clubs.