We are very excited and take pride in the program that has been developed here at Humboldt State. Our Cheer team has made exceptional progress this past year and we are pursuing high goals to build our program.
If you are a cheerleader who strives to be the best, then Humboldt State may be for you. Our programs' priorities are to raise the level of enthusiasm for Humboldt State's Cheer program, and to compete in numerous competitions throughout the bay area.
Safety: Our program follows the AACCA safety guidelines.
Please carefully review the information in this website. We hope it assists you in making a decision regarding attendance at Humboldt State and interest you in our Cheer program. Best of luck with your decision and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or should require additional information.
COACH: Chelsey Castilogne, firstname.lastname@example.org, (619) 212-0227
- President: Isabel Quintero, (760) 443-9507, email@example.com
- VP: Allison Molleson, (530) 651-4218, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Jacquline La Bayne, (310) 359-5389, email@example.com
- Travel Secretary: Danielle Seckler, (661) 312-9988, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety Officer: Shannon Flanagan, (760) 223-6533, email@example.com
SPRING 2015 Practice Schedule
- Fridays, West Gym 126, 6-9 PM
- Sundays, KA Dance Studio, 4:30-7:30 PM
Additional costs may apply for uniforms, shoes and poms.