HSU CLUB CLIMBING! JOIN THE TEAM!
"The Redwood Burls are one of HSU's highest achieving sports programs, formerly 2nd IN THE NATION. We are proud to compete with teams from across the US at the USA Climbing Collegiate Climbing Series National Championships every year. We compete WITH teams and not against them, because the climbing community is so friendly and welcoming. You can choose to make climbing as competitive and committed as you want. As long as you are excited about climbing we would love for you to join us, whether you've never climbed before, or are cruising up V10."
- President -James Boudreau, (510) 691-6462, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Davis Little, (801) 819-2390, email@example.com
- Travel Secretary - Riley Polvorosa, (510) 390-3520, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Christine Kupelian, (323) 947-7227, email@example.com
- Safety Officer - Andrew Lyons-Gould, (510) 861-6833, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor - Bella Gray, (707) 826-4974, email@example.com
Spring 2016 Practice Schedule
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 6-8 PM SRC West
AND practice with fellow climbers at the local climbing gym - Far North Climbing Gym (not official practices)
Competition Schedule 2016
Climbing vs. Stanford 2/20/16 (Stanford): Andrew Lyons-Gould placed 5th in Men's and Vanessa Rasmusson placed 5th in Women's