The men´s crew team is one of the most competitive teams offered at Humboldt State University. They compete in the NCAA division (club) and are housed in the HSU Boathouse located at the Waterfront in Eureka.
Crew has an open roster for team members and are continually looking for students who have an interest in crew and are willing to practice HARD!
Contact the coach or officer below to get involved or simply meet at Library Circle @ 5:00 PM for a ride to the Eureka Boathouse!
Rent a Rower! Contact the team for more information.
- Head Coaches - Ashley Donnell, email@example.com and Amanda Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Jack Rovai, (707) 502-8789, email@example.com
- Vice President -Karsten Hayes, (425) 877-7118, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Secretary - Albert Bernales, (707) 761-3549, email@example.com
- Treasurer -Payton Hammer, (760) 289-0415, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saftey- Benji Owen, (805) 602-6607, email@example.com
FALL 2016 Practice Schedule
- Mondays-Fridays, 5:20-7:20 PM, Eureka Boathouse
- Meet at Library Circle for car pool at 5:00 PM! Don't be late!
FALL 2016 Race Schedule
Follow us on Facebook
Come cheer on your men's crew team! GO CREW!