The men´s crew team is one of the most competitive teams offered at Humboldt State University. They compete in the NCAA division and are housed in the HSU Boathouse located at the Waterfront in Eureka. Coach Anthony Benelisha has been affiliated with the crew team for four years.
Crew has an open roster for team members and are continually looking for students who have an interest in crew and are willing to practice HARD! Contact the coach or officer below to get involved.
- Head Coach - Sam Simpson,
- President - Jack Rovai, (707) 502-8789, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President -Hayden Menard, (714) 273-2470, email@example.com
- Travel Secretary - Arshdeep Sidha, (559) 453-3804, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer -Greg Albrect, (619) 453-3804, email@example.com
SPRING 2016 Practice Schedule
- Monday–Friday 5:20–7:20 p.m. off campus (At boat house in Euerka)
- Meet at Library Circle to carpool
SPRING 2016 Race Schedule
- Blue Heron Regatta March 26th, 2016 at the Eureka Boathouse: 7:45am - Men's Novice 4, 8:00am - Men's Varisty 8, 8:15- Men's Varisty 8, 9:00am- Men's Varisty 4, 9:45am- Men's Novice 8
Follow us on Facebook
Come cheer on your men's crew team! GO CREW!