Humboldt State University fencing club is one of the longest standing clubs at HSU. Kara Kutina will debut as the coach this year, as Anton has left the program.
All practices are held in the studio in the new Kinesiology and Recreation Administration Building (KA) and equipment is provided.
Head Coach: Kara Kutina, (760) 315-3886, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Nick Burdine, (559) 824-4189, email@example.com
- Vice President: Deborah Gould, (510) 529-1707, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Secretary: Kara Kutina, (760) 315-3886, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Belen Flores, (323) 802-8520, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety Officer: Alexander DeMuynck, (707) 688-6151, email@example.com
Spring 2016 Practice Schedule
- Thursdays 6:00–10:00 p.m. in the KA Dance Studio (KA 202A))
- Saturdays 2:00 –5:00 p.m. in the KA Dance Studio (KA 202A)