Women´s rugby organized as a HSU sport club team in 1995 and have been conference champions six times. They attended the Sweet 16 in Stanford in 2014 and 2015.
Women´s Rugby competes both fall and spring semester and the majority of their practices are held at the College Creek Field on campus. The women´s rugby team has 30 or more students and are always looking for new athletes to join the team.
THE TEAM HAS ALSO MOVED FROM D-1 to D-2, which will result in many more WINS!
Head Coach: Meredith Conrad-Forrest and Jasmine Phiengsai
- President: Holly Heebink, (831) 915-1128, hzh5@humboldt. edu
- VP: Lila Bell, (707) 360-8773, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Tori Laidlaw, (707) 360-7570, email@example.com
- Travel Secretary: Brittany Perry, (916) 833-8683, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety Officer: Kiana Hargreaves, (916) 956-8918, email@example.com
Why should women play rugby? Watch below:
Fall 2016 Practice Schedule:
- Mondays, 5-7 PM, Field House
- Wednesdays, 4-6 PM, Event's Field
- Thursdays, 5-7 PM, Field House
Fall 2016 Competition Schedule (Home games played @ College Creek Field)