Women´s rugby organized as a HSU sport club team in 1995 and have been conference champions six times. They attended the Sweet 16 in Stanford in 2014.
Women´s Rugby competes both fall and spring semester and the majority of their practices are held in Redwood Bowl. The women´s rugby team has 30 or more students and are always looking for new athletes to join the team.
THE TEAM HAS ALSO MOVED FROM D-1 to D-2, which will result in many more WINS!
Head Coach: Evi Ashenbrucker, (707) 932-1225, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Jasmine Phiengsai, (707) 360-8773, email@example.com
- VP: Catalina Leon, (707) 239-4050, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Jordan Ludtke, (707) 599-1763, email@example.com
- Travel Secretary: Meredith Conrad-Forrest, (530) 574-8230, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety Officer: Krista Miller, (707)798-9014, email@example.com
Spring 2015 Practice Schedule:
- Tuesday 6:00-8:00 pm Redwood Bowl
- Wednesdays 4:00-6:00 pm College Creek Field
- Thursdays 5:00–7:00 pm Field House
SPRING 2015 Competition Schedule played @ Collge Creek Field
- COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR WOMEN'S RUGBY TEAM!
- January 24th - 11:00 AM Win by Forfeit
- February 21st - 11:00 AM 38-36 WIN over UC Reno
- February 28th- 11:00 AM Win by Forfeit
- March 7th - 11:00 AM Win by Forfeit
- March 21st - 11:00 AM vs. Sacramento State