RLC Apartments and Pet Policy
We know that an apartment is an important part of living on-campus as a Residence Life Coordinator. Below you will find some highlights and information about living-in at Humboldt State:
There are one or two bedroom apartments. Those who have one bedroom apartments receive cable service free of charge.
- All utilities (water, garbage, gas, and electric) are included.
- High speed internet access via a university Ethernet and Wireless connection is included.
- It is possible to remove university furniture to accommodate an employee's furnishings. However, storage space is not available for an employee's furniture.
- All the apartments are accessed by a magnetic key card that requires a PIN code and is independent from your work keys.
- Storage for personal belongings, such as boxes, is available.
- There is a reserved parking spot for each apartment, but employees must still purchase a parking permit.
- Professional employees are permitted to have pets in their apartment in accordance with our pet policy.
- Apartments may be painted in accordance with our policy.
Our staff take pride in the apartments we provide Residence Life Coordinators, yet we acknowledge some of our facilities are older and reflect their age. That’s why we are continually assessing the condition of the apartments in order to make improvements. Some recent improvements include new a new heating system and bathroom counter in the Canyon, completely renovated bathrooms in the hill, and a larger kitchen and living room in Cypress.