Humboldt State University
Robert A. Paselk Scientific Instrument Museum
The Later Humboldt State College Period: 1954-73
The instruments in this part of the collection were obtained by Humboldt State College (now Humboldt State University) between 1954 and 1973, when Humboldt was renamed California State Univesity, Humboldt. These instruments were used in teaching Chemistry, Physics, and Life Sciences at a time of transition as Humboldt began moving toward its current position of national renown in Natural Resources and Sciences.
A variety of information is provided regarding science at Humboldt and the equipment used at the college for teaching science: