Academic Senate packets are sent via campus mail to all members of the Senate and others by request, the Friday prior to the next scheduled meeting. If you would like to request a printed copy of the Senate packet, please contact the Senate Office at x3657.
- Draft Minutes from February 10, 2009
- TIME CERTAIN: 4:00-4:15 – Update from the Educational Effectiveness Review (EER) Committee (Burges & Crawford)
- TIME CERTAIN: 4:15-4:30 – Open forum for the campus community
- Continued Discussion of the List of Proposed Agenda Items from the UEC and Review of the General Faculty Constitution
- Resolution on Faculty Awards (#16-08/09-FA) – First Reading