Can I receive Credit for my past volunteer or work experience?

BASW students can receive a waiver from their social work advisor for SW 255 based upon prior completion of at least 60 hours of volunteer/service work in an organization or community site that involved direct service. The waiver process also requires a letter from a past supervisor and completion of an essay. For more information, please contact your advisor.

No other coursework can be waived and no other credit is provided for past volunteer or work experience.