Skip to Secondary NavigationSkip to Content
Reporting Options: Filing an Anonymous Police Report
- Anonymous reports exist for the purpose of collecting statistical information that can increase awareness of the number of incidents of sexual assault that occur on campus.
- Anonymous reports will not initiate a police investigation. Due to anonymity, UPD cannot follow up with the survivor or offer services.
- The identity of the survivor will not be known to UPD and the suspect will not be notified that a report was filed.
- To file an anonymous report, you can contact the HSU Police Department in the following ways:
- Electronically, by clicking on the Anonymous Tips link;
- By mail at:
1 Harpst St
Arcata, CA 95521
- Via email: email@example.com;
- Making an on-campus phone call to 9-1-1, if you are reporting a current emergency;
- Calling the UPD business line: (707) 826-5555
Skip to Navigation
- To file an anonymous report with a local law enforcement agency, you can call the office and let them know that an incident of sexual assault or rape occurred.