Make-Up for Classroom Testing
Make-up exams are designed for students who cannot take their exams in class as scheduled because of a religious conflict, documented serious illness, or compelling, unexpected circumstances (lack of preparation or negligence by the student is not considered a compelling reason for a make-up exam).
The Testing Center requires instructor approval for all make-up exams.
48 hour advance notice is required for all make-up exams.
Students may request a make-up exam to their instructor by filling out the online Make-Up Exam form.
- The form will be sent to your instructor and the Testing Center.
- The instructor will be required to approve or not-approve your request for a make-up exam.
- The instructor’s response will be sent to the Testing Center.
- An email of approval or denial will then be sent to you.
- Please check with your instructor and/or your class syllabus concerning make-up exam restrictions.