Humboldt State University

veterans enrollment and transition services

skip navigation


If you are requesting a Test Reimbursement you will have to follow the instructions provided by the Veterans Administration. The VET office can print out this form (22-0803); however, we are not in charge of your reimbursment process for the test you take. To see if your test qualifies for reimbursement or for a complete listing of certifications and licenses approved for reimbursement contact the United States Department of Veteran Affairs.