Humboldt State University

Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

Request permission to withdraw


We are not currently in weeks 3 to 15 of the semester, therefore, the petition to withdraw is not available at this time. If you are wanting to request a retroactive withdrawal, please contact the Office of the Registrar for more information or visit our website to read more about the withdrawal process.