The Office of Research & Sponsored Programs is pleased to announce the 2020 CSU Student Research Competition. Students must submit a written summary of their research or creative presentations to the Office of Research by Friday, January 31, 2020.
If selected, students will compete at CSU East Bay on April 24th & 25th, 2020. HSU is able to send up to 10 students (or teams) to the statewide competition, and we hope to receive many worthwhile applications. The Office of Research will pay approved travel costs for each student selected to represent HSU. This is an opportunity for HSU students to shine at the state level!
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Biological and Agricultural Sciences
- Business, Economics, and Public Administration
- Creative Arts and Design (creative projects are welcome—see "Competition Guidelines")
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Health, Nutrition, and Clinical Sciences
- Humanities and Letters
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
For the complete competition rules, click here.
If you have questions, please contact Susan Brater at (707) 826-5165 or email@example.com.